Recaro Monza Car Seat - SOLD

skinnyman

We’re having a clear out of some of our children’s things and this is no longer needed.  Our children are all tall enough to not need a child seat or can now manage on a small booster.

We bought this for our youngest child but hardly used it as we changed it to a smaller seat for swapping between cars.  It is used but in very good condition.  There are some speakers in the headrests and a 3.5mm jack for connecting to a device with audio.  There are a couple of marks on the fabric but again, nothing that detracts from the overall condition of the seat.

I’ve had a look on ebay and these are going for around £50 to £80 depending on condition.  I’m looking for £50 ovno and am happy to box up if someone wants to organise a courier.  We are in Scarborough, North Yorkshire if you want to collect.

These are very well made and safe seats, we have had two other Recaros but this is the best of the three. 

Feel free to contact me for any other info.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Recaro Monza Bellini Steel/Blue Isofix Car Seat

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by skinnyman

Afternoon Andy. 

This seat at the time I think was a  group 2 to 3 (15-36kg), 3 to 12 years old.  The headrest goes up and down and it does use the car seatbelt and the ISOFIX points  

Here's a bit of info from t'internet about it

Technology, safety and comfort come together in this child seat with unique characteristics. Recaro Monza Seatfix is able to offer the child perfect protection thanks to the absorbent elements inside the seat. Maximum comfort is guaranteed by lateral ventilation and additional padding. The wide headrest is adjustable in different heights and inflatable and deflating pads inside it prevent the child's head from assuming incorrect positions. Also in the headrest integrated speakers with built-in mp3 connection. Equipped with seatfix attachments to fix the seat to the car's Isofix system.

Article weight 6.4 Kg
Product dimensions 52 x 55 x 66 cm
Article model number 6143.21113.66
Gender Unisex
Recommendation on minimum weight 15 Kg
Heavyweight 36 Kg
Material type Bellini cover

Not sure if this is of any use but if you want any more info, let me know.