Missing 3.5 mm jack socket on 63 plate Elegance Estate

Little Jo

Hello, I hope some of you Skoda experts can help me - I have owned my 63 plate Skoda Fabia Elegance estate  for almost 4 years now, but I went to plug my iPhone into the Aux socket on Saturday and to my dismay, there is just a hole, no socket.  I bought this as an ex demo car with 5000 miles on it, so I never expected something like that to be missing.  I don't use the feature much now that the law prohibits the use of a phone while driving and the Aux socket requires that you touch the phone controls to select the music.  It is possible it has just come apart and the cable is there and just needs a new socket to reinstate it?

Might be able to remove the small plastic panel that is just in front of your handbrake lever, to get a better look and/or feel inside the centre console to see if there ever was one fitted. The panel sits directly underneath the lowered handbrake and will prise off easily  but be gentle so as not to damage it.