Skoda yeti clutch and gearbox problems

Springbok87

Hi all,

i have a 2011 Skoda yeti 2.0 tdi 6 speed 4x4.

I seem to have gearbox and clutch problems and the workshop that I have taken it to say I need to replace the gearbox along with DMF and clutch. Costs are going to be high as a second hand gearbox are not cheap.

Now the code on my gearbox is NFQ however can I place a NFR gearbox in it as I can't seem to find the NFQ at a reasonable price. 

Any other code gearboxes boxes that I can put in it? 

Anyone else have have these issues? 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance. 

Is it the common manufacturing defect seen on manual 2.0 tdi's where the Sachs clutch pressure plate breaks apart and proceeds to mill out and destroy the bell housing and sometimes the gearbox too? As in the thread below, and several others too besides.

Edited by xman

Hi, 

thanks for this. 

I have read read this thread however doesn't seem to help as I bought the car second hand from an non Skoda dealer. 

I need to to know what gearbox to get in order to get the car back on the rod ASAP. 

• Like 1