Superb Mk III floormats - where to buy singly?

I've just placed an order for a 3-y-o SE L Exec and collect the vehicle on Friday.

The car looks great but is missing the driver's textile floor mat. My local Skoda dealer is quoting £50 for a new set - and has confirmed they can't supply individually.  As the other 3 are in as-new condition, it seems a waste to buy a pack of four, although I guess I could stick the unwanted three on eBay and recoup some money,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a shop or company that supplies OEM or other quality mats singly? In the past I've purchased cheap after-market mats from eBay but they're usually thin and curly, so would rather avoid going down that route again.

Cheers!

Thanks Sagalout - I had checked Superskoda but, like my local main dealer, they only do the fabric mats in sets of four.

They do a pair of front rubber mats but I don't want the car to feel like a tractor (which the ant-diesel brigade will claim it sounds like anyway!)

The hunt continues...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bud said:

for winter use:

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/textiles-rugs/door-mats/borris-door-mat-dark-blue-art-80186688/

Being a fellow Wessie, it should be absolutely spot on :)

Thanks but I couldn't possibly buy any item called Borris (or Jacob or Nigel for that matter)!!

I bought a single mat for my Ocatvia from carmats4u.com. My driver's mat was worn through, but the other 3 were pretty much perfect and it seemed a waste to get a whole set of 4. I'm sure they would do them for the Superb as well.

It cost about half the price of a set of 4, so perhaps not the best value but better than throwing away 3 barely used mats, or putting 3 new mats in the shed to go mouldy!

Should point that this is not something they advertise on the website, I called them up and asked directly. I'm sure other online car mat places might do the same if you contacted them directly.

Edited by budster
Added info
  • Like 1