FOR SALE - 2009 (59 Reg) Skoda Octavia vRS MK2 FL 2.0 CR TDi

Big Mikey

Hello guys! I used to post on here quite a lot but not been on in a good while as the place seemed to get a bit crowded with boy racers a few years back! Hope all is now well... :biggrin:

Without further ado, up for sale is my 2009 (59 Reg) Skoda Octavia vRS MK2 FL 2.0 CR TDi.

Race blue, black leather, private plate, all the usual vRS refinements, 106,000 miles, 3 previous owners, first registered 04/12/2009.

Considering that this car is 9 years old, it’s in pretty nice condition, as you can probably see from the attached photos which were taken this morning after good clean!

The car is MOT’d until December 2019. Recent service with cambelt / water-pump change.

Nexen tyres all around, rears are nearly new, front tyres are brand new (the old ones you can see in the photos have since been changed).

There are a few age-related scratches and stone chips on the paintwork as is to be expected with a 9-year-old car. The interior plastics and upholstery are more or less immaculate with only slight wear on the driver’s seat bolster.

I have owned the car for three years and am reluctantly selling it as my father in law is offering me his ‘64 plate A4 for a price I can’t really turn down.

Since acquiring the vehicle, I have had it serviced and maintained with no expense spared. Paperwork for what seems to be pretty much all the work carried out throughout the life of the vehicle is all included including most of the recent MOT certificates and all the service receipts etc.

The car has never been remapped, raced, abused, smoked in or used to transport pets. It has been very well looked after and hoovered, washed and waxed regularly.

There are no dents, bumps, scrapes or significant scratches (apart from the one mentioned below), and as far as I am aware the car has never been involved in a collision.

The bad bits are as follows:

1. Clutch occasionally sticks halfway down when 1st or reverse is engaged. I have been advised that the master or slave cylinder likely needs replacing;

2. Alloys could do with a refurb;

3. Slight cosmetic damage on front bumper lip which was caused by hitting a low stone gatepost.

4. The dreaded ‘Dieselgate’ software update has unfortunately been carried out – it hasn’t caused any performance issues that I have noticed apart from a slight decrease in MPG which seems to be a well-documented side effect. I’m reliably informed that the update can be reversed by any reputable tuning company.

All interior and exterior electrics, lights and switches are in full working order and the air conditioning blows cold. Apart from the clutch issue, the car is otherwise in mechanically excellent condition.

Parkers Guide recommends £4700 for one of these in good condition. Taking into account the clutch problem, I’m willing to accept £4500 for this including the plate.

First to see will more than likely buy. You are welcome to come and view the car at my home address whenever is mutually convenient. I live in the L17 (Aigburth) area of Liverpool.

Any questions or to arrange a viewing, send me (Mike) a message on here, call me on my mobile (07885 981 075) or e-mail me at [email protected]

If you wish to test drive the vRS, please bring your drivers licence and a valid insurance certificate. No test pilots, tyre kickers or time wasters please. If you require more photos or information then don’t hesitate to get in contact with me.

Thanks for reading!

IMG_6502.JPG

IMG_6503.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6505.JPG

IMG_6506.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6508.JPG

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6511.JPG

IMG_6513.JPG

IMG_6514.JPG