Karoq versions with 4x4

slider

Hi all,

I have been away from Briskoda for a while, having defected to other marques.

I am now beginning the process of choosing my next car. I do over 20k miles a year and am frequently up farm and forestry tracks so need high ground clearance and auto box.

Seriously considering a diesel DSG Karoq and may go for a 4x4 but struggling to find out which versions of the Karoq do diesel auto 4x4. Can anyone help

Cheers

Try the online configurator...

http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/gbr/gbr/en-gb?gclid=CjwKCAiAs8XiBRAGEiwAFyQ-evn1SCuJhgNbPRazeXA4I19Daav0eR1u_X8eyGlJjTxnD-GTF0l89BoC42MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

image.thumb.png.4054e90de2e864895d91effb316c1c0a.png

Or download the 'Pricing & Specifications' brochure here...

https://www.skoda.co.uk/discover/request-a-brochure

image.png.f8b99a8824c570c743e82c7d4c9a7ae0.png

image.thumb.png.01bd5b97bca13028b9a51ee8a1ab1c73.png

Edited by silver1011

thanks, I have seen that but also seen a listing on a fleet user web site that indicated the drivetrain combination was available in lower spec models.  Wondering if the Skoda configurator is out of date or perhaps lower spec models ae going to be introduced

• Confused 1

Although DSG is not on the configurator my order has just been released with 4x4 DSG so WLTP approval must have been gained, I pick the car up tomorrow.

• Like 1

Had a word with a dealer today and was told that Diesel DSG 4x4's  are not currently being built as they await WLTP approval.  The dealer expects production to restart as soon as this is given.

He also confirmed he expected this to be on SE L and above variants

Yes it's a Diesel 2.0L , Build week 49, Picked it up on Friday, So Skoda are still building diesels and WLTP is now approved so it should be back on the UK configurator soon, it's already on the German configurator.

• Like 1