Washer fluid levels

Noticed the washer fluid alert recently.  Topped it up with almost a full bottle of screen wash, barely used it and the light comes and goes in the same day.  The nozzles for the headlights have stopped spraying every 5 or so pulls of the stalks like it used to.. Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Haven't seen any wet patches underneath the car after checking the next day so don't think it's leaking and haven't got a fault code reader.

Just wondering if anyone on here has experienced this or have any ideas?  Is the sensor easy to get to?

Thanks! :)

When you say topped up with full bottle of screenwash - depends on how large the bottle was.

I'm not quite sure what the actual resevoir capacity is, but on cars with headlight washers, I believe it's somewhere between 4L - 5L. 

Sorry, should have said the bottle size! .. Was a 5L bottle and near enough emptied the entire thing into it but still reads as low/empty.  Makes sense why it wouldn't throw any on the headlights if it thinks it's low.. but wonder how to get to the actual sensor to check it out.

I looked around earlier and there's a few threads with the exact same problem.. but none with a resolution unfortunately.  Might have to swing by the dealer and ask them to take a look, although I don't have high hopes with them.