My new to me Yeti GreenLine

Mulligrub

Photos as promised of my 63 plate Yeti GreenLine 1.6 tdi Elegance in petrol blue. Absolutely love the colour.

I need to source a spare wheel, and a couple of other bits. It will have a bit of a run out tomorrow to see how it performs! Quite a change from a Citigo se l.

D298AEA5-6E19-40B3-AF4C-696C77E15E23.thumb.jpeg.89c66e3b994c7d43936dddecc2e7bde0.jpegC7A82648-BAD4-45F1-A281-9EDBA14ECDF3.thumb.jpeg.e863fdee3f8641bc24284b5a0637d3cd.jpeg

Edited by Mulligrub
  • Like 2

Spare wheel wasn’t an option on Greenline as it would have increased the weight enough to go to the next co2 level.

However a second hand or indeed new spare kit will fit if you want to lose all that space.

Lots of posts on here re the merits or otherwise of having a spare compared to the low chance of needing it and danger of trying to fit it at the side of a motorway!

Your choice, but don’t be tempted by one of the very narrow space saver tyres available on eBay which were never type approved for the Yeti. You need a full size 16” wheel with correct tyre.

As the Greenline has 16” already you should try to get a matching alloy and tyre to give you a proper spare to complete your journey.

1 hour ago, kenfowler3966 said:

Spare wheel wasn’t an option on Greenline as it would have increased the weight enough to go to the next co2 level.

However a second hand or indeed new spare kit will fit if you want to lose all that space.

Lots of posts on here re the merits or otherwise of having a spare compared to the low chance of needing it and danger of trying to fit it at the side of a motorway!

Your choice, but don’t be tempted by one of the very narrow space saver tyres available on eBay which were never type approved for the Yeti. You need a full size 16” wheel with correct tyre.

As the Greenline has 16” already you should try to get a matching alloy and tyre to give you a proper spare to complete your journey.

Much appreciated advice on the spare. I suppose it makes more sense to have a full size wheel to match the others, and it would be safer to drive a distance on.

I know what you mean about hard shoulder wheel changes!

something to ponder over.

many thanks.

1 hour ago, prometheus said:

looking good :) same colour as my beast

Thanks, in full sun it has a greenish tint to it. Lovely colour.

• Haha 1