Fuel station favourites on 2018 superb

I have a 2018 (manufactured November ish) superb with the Columbus head. 

I have a bp fuel card and it seems to be the only one not listed I. The favourites or have the bp logo on the satnag screen. 

How ow can I add at least the logo if not as a favourite. 

Tia

• 2 weeks later...

I have got some of the bp fuel stations into the nag screen by downloading the list and uploading them using the Skoda website 

It sort of works but a lot are missing or in the wrong place.  May be the list isn’t the latest. It is suggested that there is a list on the bp site but I’m buggered if I can find it. 

you can add them as POI buty the favorities setup  related to empoty tank  popup in the unit is fixed and you cannot add new ones.... 😕 only AS POI  but then it do not work with this Empty tank function to quicly guide you to prefered gas station.

I'm not too stressed about the empty tank function, I would just like to easily see the locations of the BP site - Merc have them on their Satnag! 

Anyway, I've found another list on the  BP site it self, but I think it needs some editing to make it work. When I get a few minutes I'll give it a go!