winter wheels+ tyres

havent been on here for a while but I will be moving on my yeti soon and have a set of steel wheels with winter tyres in great condition. if anyone in the Newcastle area are interested they are ….nokian  205/55 r16 94h xl. i6" steel wheels are quit good all round and the tyres are very good, only used 5 months of the year then summer wheels put back on, lots of life left in them. think £200 is a good price for this set up. anyone interested and would like them pm me please . i am open to nice offers though!!!

Michael.

Edited by freewheeler
up date

thanks for interest pal, as I am crap with computers I don't know how to put up pictures!!  see you are in Stafford!! long way to come for a set of wheels I think, all I can say is they are in good condition and well worth the money, buyer will be happy I think. loads of life left in them..