Headlights shaking

Rycka

Hi, could anyone give me some advise what could be the issue for this.

So, I've got Led nighteyes installed and I have noticed when lights are raised up they are shaking, when they are aiming down it's fine. Bulbs seem to be installed secure. Where is the motor located to raise them? Could be something loose? Thanks.

More likely than the motors, look at the lamp unit mountings which (at least in my car) include latteral adjustment mechanisms - or else, and it happened to me, the lamp unit mounting lugs fractured during replacement of the units, and thus the whole mounting was loose in the wing.  "Fixed" that with cable ties around the unit and parts of the inner wing around to hold them fairly securely together! :D

PS: MoT testers have commented that both units are a bit loose, but passed the car nevertheless!

PPS: OTOH, you could replace the complete lamp units - but that will "cost"!

Edited by jeallen01