Skip to content

Hello 👋

Featured Replies

Hello, I hope you all had a excellent Christmas. 
 

I am a relatively new Skoda owner. I have enjoyed 1 years work in my 2014 octavia elegance 4x4 estate as a hackney carriage driver. I have joined to find out more about my vehicle and share problems and solutions I have experienced. 
 

Thank you for having me 👍

Hello ET 👋

 

Gaz

A warm welcome to the Forum  and a good New Year !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.