Boot opens randomly

Have a 2019 Superb, 2.0 petrol 4x4, purchased last year.

Boot has started to open randomly.
Definitely not me hitting the remote control button as I have it on my cctv at say 4am when I’m asleep in bed.

Have witnessed it opening, and when it does the warning bleep does not sound.

took the fuse out and it still popped unlocked but did not open fully.

Dealer (Furrows, Oswestry), have carried out a software update after talking to Skoda but it is still doing it.

Obviously I will be taking it back to them, but just wondered if anyone has experienced the same?

My car has the Virtual pedal - it does happen when cleaning the car around the boot area - the boot can then open itself - thinking I am waving past the sensors. The only other time is when I sit on my keys and the boot might open by accident - have had this happen a couple of times!!??

Might you have a faulty sensor?

Thanks for the reply
Yes mine has the virtual pedal too but the dealer says it’s not that so have to go with them.

100% not accidentally pressing the button on the remote.

They are going to change the body control relay next....

Not a cat or anything else setting off the virtual pedal.

Nothing on the cctv and it happened once when I was stood about 10 foot away and the keys in the house.

Also happened a couple of weeks back when I was in the queue outside M&S and the car was about 100 foot away.

Had to leave the queue, shut it and join the back again, which was a tad annoying 😏