Panoramic roof aerial location

Hi all. I am experiencing poor DAB and FM signal on my standard radio. As it has the glass roof it has no external unit, do any of you know where the aerial is? My car is hatch Monte Carlo. The manual suggests may be within a window as mentions about not using metallic stickers nearby. I cannot see any marking on front screen (I am expecting it to look like heated screen lines?) but the glass carries Skoda branding so hoping not a non-genujne replacement fitted by previous owner. Any tips welcomed please. It is under warranty but do not want to trouble garage if it is an easy solve.

Do you have anything plugged in the 12v socket like a charger for a phone or a rear dashcam.  

I have experienced some VW cars which have bad radio reception due to either a charger or rear dashcam

Thank you for your replies.

Nope, nothing plugged in to charge, just MP3 player via USB (missing my CD player already). I cannot see anything obvious on the rear window either. Removing the boot trim may be a job for this weekend then.

• 3 years later...

I know this is a couple of years old now but does anyone know where the antenna is on the monte carlo with a panoramic roof?  I've searched online but can't seem to find anything about it's location or how to change it although I'm probably not using the right search words!