Alignment Result

Should I be concerned with the result from a recent alignment?    Some parts replaced (mainly new springs) and I think the opinion was that the subframe couldn't be moved (due to corrosion i think it was) and hence Camber couldn't be adjusted.    Obviously it might well cause uneven tyre wear.

JtZz6qL.jpg

Some very wierd readings there, did you see them do the alignment, did they calibrate the camera/laser units beforehand?

When you did the springs, were the top mounts renewed at the same time, and were the struts removed from the hubs?, if so are they definately reseated correctly ?

Are there any signs of kerbing on the rear wheels at all?

Thanks for reply.  This was all done by the garage (supposedly reputable and one of the few local who does proper alignments), wasn't able to witness any work as had to be left there.   Top mounts not renewed.    Did have to have new track rods/ends though.    Long drive yesterday and wasn't overly happy with the handling.     Might consider adjustable top mounts/ball joints to allow the camber to brought back into spec.

No signs kerbing, alloys in decent condition considering the age.   Extensive history and no mention of replacement alloys.   Guess it could have been incorrectly jacked and the rear beam is bent.