Wanted: Rear Bumper

SKODA FABIA 6Y (MK1) 1999 - 2007 REAR BACK PLASTIC BUMPER BLACK 6Y6807421

On ebay, £25 but in the midlands. No idea where you are! Not sure you will find a cheaper one in the correct colour.

I searched every key word I could think of and that listing didn't show. Thanks for linking.

Unfortunately you are too far away from me and that bumper is in pretty rough shape so a days driving wouldn't be worth it, the rest of the car has almost mint bodywork so I was looking for one in better condition. 

Thanks anyway though.

• Like 1

Try calling around your local scrap yards, bit of a pain but I'd imagine one will have one somewhere. There's also a fella who has a bunch of VRS parts that made a post on here a few days ago in Wales.

Could anyone tell me the difference between the MK1 and MK1 "facelift" rear bumper? I have found one from a 2007 Fabia and it says "2004 -2007 facelift". My Fabia is 03 and I'm wondering if it will fit?

Thanks!