Kodiaq - best way to get good price on factory order at the moment?

docc

Looking to place an order for a Kodiaq, factory order.

Skoda are offering £4250 towards the cost on a PCP contract, but I'm looking to pay cash.  Don't want to lease - it's a long-term purchase.

I gather you can end the PCP within 14 days cost-free.  Is this correct still?  And isn't there a risk that Skoda will claw back their £4250 if you do that?

Or are there other ways to get a decent Skoda contribution over and above any dealer discount?

I'm pretty sure you do still have the right to change your mind and pay it all off. We did exactly that when we bought my wife's Kia a couple of years ago. Had to ring up Kia Finance and ask for a settlement figure, then just paid it off.

We were up front about it with the salesman, he asked if we could wait three weeks so he could get the commission. He'd been great during the purchase so we did that, there was only a few pounds difference to us.

IIRC you can pay it off entirely within 14 days - a 'change of mind' thing - but then the dealer could have the right to withdraw the finance contribution.

Edited by Yearofthegoat
  • Like 1