Hatchback Rear wiper removal, how does the boot carpet come off?

Hi all,

I want to remove my rear wiper on my 2015 Hatch. I don't like the look of it and think I can do without it. Problem is I can't figure out how to remove the interior trim to get to the motor!

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This picture should help You.

image.thumb.png.ed1925c75d6307fc8bcbe5eb22287e61.pngIt's hookeb by small clips. Remove the rubber bumpers at the edge first, then uncrew the holder for manual closing in You have one. Then pry it out, using plastic removing tool.

The picture source is here:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/oslona-tapicerka-klapy-skoda-superb-iii-15-sedan-9596786890

TAKE A BEER OR TWO and be very patient during assembly. I hate when doing it.

Edited by Enriquez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Enriquez said:

This picture should help You.

image.thumb.png.ed1925c75d6307fc8bcbe5eb22287e61.pngIt's hookeb by small clips. Remove the rubber bumpers at the edge first, then uncrew the holder for manual closing in You have one. Then pry it out, using plastic removing tool.

The picture source is here:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/oslona-tapicerka-klapy-skoda-superb-iii-15-sedan-9596786890

TAKE A BEER OR TWO and be very patient during assembly. I hate when doing it.

Thanks, will give it a go.

On 30/08/2020 at 20:08, Max M4X WW said:

Hi all,

I want to remove my rear wiper on my 2015 Hatch. I don't like the look of it and think I can do without it. Problem is I can't figure out how to remove the interior trim to get to the motor!

Any ideas?

Thanks

What are you using to fill the gap after u remove wiper? That is on my list of jobs  to do too

• 2 years later...