Floor Mats - Question

Hi,

Got an Estate SE First Edition delivered a few days ago (cheap lease deal) but no floor mats came with it.  Seems this is normal now strangely.  I had a VRS245 previously on a cheap lease deal that came with mats. 

Does anyone know where to get some cheap floor mats that fit without going to the dealer? Do the MK3 mats fit as there is loads of non oem mats for them about. 

Thanks for the replies. I got it direct through Skoda, I’ve asked if they forgot to put them in.. They said it doesn’t come with them as standard. 

Will try some MK3 ones :happy:

3 hours ago, SoupDragon said:

That's a good price for the mats Czechers, I paid twice that when I got them from the Skoda dealers. They are good heavy duty rubber.

I was quoted similar to what you paid by dealers at the time (about 5 years ago). Think they are a bit cheaper now though, on eBay. 

• 2 weeks later...

My leased SE Tech came with carpet mats, however, after 1 week the car looked like it had been to the Somme, so decided to get some rubber ones, went to local dealer and got a set of mats for £65 and £45 for plastic estate boot tray. £120 is quite steep however I reckon I’ll get some of that back in a couple years time when the car goes back

• 2 weeks later...

My SEL FE is on a 2 year lease so I wanted rubber mats that fitted but were as well priced as possible. Bought the below from  eBay - advertised for a Mk 3 but the fronts fit absolutely perfectly, and come with the correct fixings. The rear fit is about 90% as it looks like they found a couple of square cm of addition space in the rear footwells, but it’s fine for the money.

They’re quite thin but will be more than adequate for a couple of years to save the carpet and the original mats. I paid £15.99 delivered but they’re now down to under £15! Bargain really, and arrived in two days.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303744938340