New Car today

ayrshiredude

5 hours ago, fabill said:

I've just removed the cover from where the torch would be located and there's no housing or charging cables behind it. So, a torch is no longer supplied as standard on the SE. Well, on mine it isn't.   

Obviously the dealer wasn't aware of this or wouldn't have agreed to post one to me. 

I'm still wondering; if not the torch what was in the discarded small bubble wrap bag in the boot.

Anyway, moving on.

Previous car was 2018 Audi A3 1.0 DSG S line. I liked it very much. That's the main reason I chose the Kamiq with the 1.0 engine and the DSG. And I have to say I am very impressed with the Kamiq. So much so I reckon I like it even more than the A3. Okay, early days but initial impressions are very favourable.     

What dealer did you use? I only ask because if they're that stupid I'm going to ask them to order me up the missing Rolex watch.  :D

Skoda did away with the removable torch in all their cars last year so why in God's name the dealer ordered you one. When it arrives, why not ask if they'll fit it for you. :D

My contact with the dealer has only been with the staffer in finance. 
In saying she’d send one was more a gesture than acknowledging it had been omitted.

Anyway, I’ve been back in touch and requested that in lieu of a foc torch I’d be happy to accept a USB-C adapter.

• 3 months later...