Skoda Octavia tyre inflation kit.

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join the group. 

I'm sending my 1.0 technology back this week so BCA are coming to do an inspection. I bought a spare steel wheel to replace the tyre inflation kit. Trouble is I forgot to take a photo of the kit, and now can't remember what was originally in the car and what's mine (apart from the spare). 

Has anyone got a 2019 Octavia that still has the tyre inflation kit? Could they tell me or send a photo of contents. 

Also after a petrol VRs is there a best date out there to buy. Budget pointing at 2015 to 16. Thanks

There isn't really very much in the boot other than the can of gunk, some plastic tongs to remove the wheel bolt covers and the tyre compressor, you won't have any tools to help remove a punctured tyre as these would come with the optional spare wheel. You should be fine just removing the wheel and its tools.