Window switch not working

A few weeks ago I left my window slightly open overnight when it was raining allowing it to come in to the vehicle. When I realized the next morning the whole door card was soaked in water.

After this the window switch was not working properly but was partially working (by this I mean it would single click up and down on both sides whereas usually it would double click) a few weeks went by and the driver window stopped working all together.

So I removed the switch to find the circuit board had corroded. Hoping to fix the issue I got a new switch but it would still not work, but it did fix the passenger side window until the last few days now that has stopped working from the driver's switch but worked perfectly from the passenger switch.

I have checked the fuses. I have had the door card off checking all the plugs for corrosion but they seen fine and the motor is getting a constant 12v. 

Any idea what the fault could be?