Kodiaq parts list

Cas24

Dear all

I'm sorry if this is a repeat request - I have tried searching as many posts as I could first!

I'm trying to work out which virtual cockpit part I need for a 2018 Kodiaq (I can provide the VIN if needed). There are variants from 3V0920790 to 3V0920790to 3V0920790D.

I understand from a previous post that the 'D' variant is for 2020+ only. Please could someone advise on where I could go to find the parts list for my particular car?

Very best,

A.

P.S. I have successfully now turned on TSR on my 2018 model. If anyone needs a hand/working out equipment please do shout up and I can pay it forward. 

Did you use OBD11 to turn on TSR? Be interested to know how you did it as it's about the only thing I haven't managed to activate yet! And yes I've got the correct camera. 2020 Sportline.

I think the 3V0920790 parts are for the Superb.

In my MY17 car I have 56G920790 (no letters on the end). Also known as 565920790 (china vs Europe part numbers)

It should be the same for your MY18 or MY19 car, but I don't know that for sure. 

The OEM package comes with an optical fiber cable, but you will also need an optical splitter if you have the canton sound system.

You also need access to ODIS to set the mileage and adapt the keys to the new immobiliser.

• Thanks 1