Newbie needing some advice please.

Been enjoying getting to grips with my new (to me) 17 plate Octavia 1.6tdi estate and would greatly appreciate some advice from those who know.

I am looking for a full size spare wheel (205/55 R16)  the toolkit and polystyrene tool holder, can anyone tell me if the polystyrene holder will fit with a full size spare?

Also will the wheel /toolkit from a Golf, Leon or A3 fit the same?

Any recommendations for front seat covers would also be welcome.

.... Keith

Hi K, the only thing I can help you with is, the polystyrene insert, i had to shave off the bits that stick out to make it fit, easy job, but just take your time to make it look neat. 

After all that, i just realised you have 16in wheels, mine are 17in. You may have to put tools in a wrap? 

• 2 weeks later...

After hunting through eBay, Gumtree et al, I found the Breakerlink site. Entered details of what I required and within a couple of hours I had a call from Seat & Skoda breakers in Oldham, resulting in a unused full size spare, foam insert and toolkit being delivered 2 days later for £100 all in. Would definitely recommend Seat & Skoda breakers on the back of this 👍

• Like 1