2 red speaker wires, which one is +-?

Theses wires are in my factory speaker, i am changing to aftermarket speakers, on this website i was told to cut the wires and connect to the new ones, but they are both the same color, so which one is + which one is -?

IMG_20210608_214558.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wino said:

One has a brown stripe. At a guess, that's the negative. 

There's "Norway" He spotted that!

13 minutes ago, Wino said:

One has a brown stripe. At a guess, that's the negative. 

Thank you for your reply

Could you tell me which one is it? I'm colorblind I can't see it at all. Is it right or left?

...Sorry Sock, I did you a dis-service there, to make a silly pun. Yeah, the right wire or the one without the Audi logo (0000) next to it. If you can't spot the difference, prior to cutting, I would tag/label the earth so as to know which one it is, when re-connecting. Put some insulating tape or masking tape, etc around the wire and even write on that, if possible. 

The colour difference IS quite subtle. The earth is what is what I think they call a tracer wire. It is red, with a brown stripe but its quite easy to overlook that in certain circumstances.

Best of luck.

1 minute ago, mrgf said:

...Sorry Sock, I did you a dis-service there, to make a silly pun. Yeah, the right wire or the one without the Audi logo (0000) next to it. If you can't spot the difference, prior to cutting, I would tag/label the earth so as to know which one it is, when re-connecting. Put some insulating tape or masking tape, etc around the wire and even write on that, if possible. 

The colour difference IS quite subtle. The earth is what is what I think they call a tracer wire. It is red, with a brown stripe but its quite easy to overlook that in certain circumstances.

Best of luck.

Thank you, i'll do that.

On 09/06/2021 at 11:39, Wino said:

If you're doing the other side too, the colour contrast should be more obvious, the negative there is brown/blue, positive blue.

Thank you, it actually was. Helped a lot, didn't do any mistakes.