Wheels & Tyres: Skoda Kodiaq Triglav 19 Inch Wheels with 4 matching Pirelli Scorpion Tyres (two basically new)

Skoda Kodiaq Triglav 19 Inch Wheels with 4 matching Pirelli Scorpion Tyres (two basically new)

Set of 4 Skoda Kodiaq ‘Triglav’ design alloys wheels with four matching Pirelli Scorpion Seal Inside tyres with excellent tread.

Will also fit Karoq and the other cars from the VW stable e.g. VW Tiguan and Seat Tarraco. 

Wheels:

Wheel condition 9.5 out of 10. I am struggling to to find any damage of note. These are from my 2018 Kodiaq with 18,000 miles on the clock. I purchased the vehicle Approved Used last month and will be upgrading to 20 inch wheels.

No curbing, no scratches, no dents. Virtually perfect condition. Includes centre caps x4 (although not all pictured). Does not include wheel bolts. Please zoom in on images. Any marks have been photographed separately, as you can see. They are so minor that it was hard to find anything.

Price from Skoda is £293 PER ALLOY not including tyre !!

Tyres as follows (all matching Pirelli Scorpion):

Front Nearside - Virtually brand new (less than 500 miles) more than 8mm

Front Offside - Virtually brand new (less than 500 miles) more than 8mm

Front Nearside - Measured at 5.5mm +

Front Offside - Measured at 6.5mm +

Collection: 

Whiteley near Fareham in Hampshire

Courier:

You are welcome to arrange a courier to collect. HOWEVER I cannot wrap the wheels so please use a ‘man-and-van’ type courier. I’ve had quotes of £55 to £65 to move the wheels around 300 miles from Shiply website. Once the wheels have left my address they are your responsibility so please choose courier carefully. Just to reiterate I WILL NOT wrap.

I might be willing to split these and sell individually. The two wheels with as-new tyres would be £275 EACH and the two with lower treads would be £225 EACH. I would need a minimum of three confirmed buyers before I would split.

• Advertiser
    peanut18
  • Date
    14/07/21
  • Price
    £850
  • Category
  • Wheel Size
    R19
  • Tyre Season
    Summer
  • Shipping Estimate