Edition 100 On Ebay!!

Hope that I am allowed to post this, don't believe it's anyone's on here as I don't recognise the username but check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640126816&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

What a lovely car and NO RESERVE!!

Wish I had the money for one!!

Its mine! I can assure you that i am no trader! The reason I have 3 cars to sell is very simple; I need to run 2 cars, one for my main car and one as a work car (long story!). Up until a few weeks ago I was running the mondeo and superb, I then found a very tidy passat to take the place of the mondeo. However I still have yet to find a buyer for the mondeo (thats down to my non exsistant effort to sell it), thus I currently have 3 cars to sell. The reason for the 3 car sell is simple, and explained in the advert...Im looking to buy a house, however if the house falls through...then im treating myself to a nice car instead from the proceeds of the 3 cars.

(Is it wrong to want the house sell to fall through? HAHAHAHA) :rofl:

Those who still think im a trader, please check my previous feedback and you wont see any other cars sold by me on ebay! Im just making use of the "free car listing" weekend that they have been running!

I will be sorry to see the superb go, its a lovely car! It is genuinely being sold with no reserve, and considering dealers are selling ex-demos at

The red lights that shine from the internal light when its dark, giving a red glow to the dashboard area.

takes a while to get used to the fact that your left arm and hand glow red at night :rofl:

useful for hand signals at night though

8160-redhandgang.jpg?d=1139950099

takes a while to get used to the fact that your left arm and hand glow red at night :rofl:

useful for hand signals at night though

:rofl:

That's a brilliant picture :thumbup:

If not a little scary - looks like the trailer for a horror film :D

Steve

Don't know if you're about on here now, but I've tried ringing the mobile in the auction and it goes to voicemail. Have just sent some questions via "ask the seller". If this is kosha, I'd be very interested. My closest Skoda garage has one for sale - but that's

• 2 weeks later...