Auto-handbrake when engine turns off?

mk_83

My 2015 Peugeot 308 GT Line has a feature I wish was present on my Kodiaq. When I turn the ignition off, the handbrake is automatically applied. It's super convenient. 

In the Kodiaq, when I press the stop button to turn the ignition off, I have to remember to press the Handbrake button to turn it on. Is there any way to change the settings for that so that it applies itself automatically when I stop the ignition? A few times the car has rocked as I've got out of it reminding me I've left it in park but forgotten to apply the handbrake. 

I’ve got autohold on, and I’ve never used the EHB in my 3 years of ownership, the handbrake has always applied itself.

Re-reading your post, if you press the EHB button you are actually disengaging the handbrake, you need to pull it up to apply.

Edited by Kenny R