Connect Skoda App

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect with the app MySkoda to my car to get car's data on my phone.

What i do is to plug the cable, then android auto starts. if i chose Skoda from android auto, it makes me chose again between Android auto and Mirrorlink.

While doing it, the app is either off or open on the screen with the data from my car that i got from my Vin number.

If i chose Mirrorlink, after a while i got a message saying that there is no mirror link on my phone.

If i chose Android Auto, i get back to my start point.

I already gave my app all the authorizations.

I reboothed both phone or car infotaiment.

My phone is a OnePlus 7Pro,  with Android 11.

SW Infotainment version: Bolero: 

- HW: H30

- SW: 0361

Codec Media: 3141.0.0.1

Any suggestions?

Thanks 

Regards

Alessandro

This app isnt worth it imho. Mirrorlink is also not going to work as its for older devices before apple and android auto was made. 

The app works fine for me but doesnt work on my friends identical fabia... but like I said above. Dont waste time, its a crap app that doesnt benefit you at all... 

If you really want to use it, look into getting the 'Skoda Data Plug' dongle from skoda that allows you to connect to the car without plugging it in. 

• Thanks 1