Wifi Password reset

Hi All. I have searched previous topics and can't see this question having been asked. I have a 21 plate Superb L&K - I set up the wifi when I got it but have now forgotten the password so it is effectively useless. Is there a way to reset it without taking it back to the dealer? 

Thanks Gax - I was afraid of that - although I don't have any info that isn't easy to fix in ten minutes. I had read online there is a card in the router under the passengers seat which can be removed to resent the password but it wasn't from a decent source like this forum

I don't recall in full, it is somewhere toward the end of the general settings I believe, it will be somewhere such as in the software version etc.

I have used it. I had a courtesy Superb while my MK4 Octavia was (not) being looked at for six weeks (which I then rejected and bought a Superb). I'd used the satnav for a ton of places and logged in using my settings and I simply could not be bothered to logout and delete the satnav saved items etc, and it took two seconds to do a full reset instead. Skoda had jerked me around so much with the Octavia I frankly didn't find it my problem someone would have to set the car settings up again.

I did a reset when I rejected the Octavia as well. As I say, can't quite remember where the setting is, but both times it took me seconds to find and use it.

Edited by Gax