Skoda Octavia III 2017 Combi squeaky clutch pedal

Hi guys, 

I bought my 2017 octavia in April 2021 with 126 k KM on it and never had any problems with it, it’s currently at 138k KM. About a month ago once it started getting cold I noticed when I press and depress the clutch pedal I hear a high pitched squeak. It’s not coming from the engine, it’s right at the pedal. It doesn’t always happen, it’s at random times but when it does happen it’s usually around 5-10 min after I start driving and when the engine hasn’t fully heated up yet. It also happens whether the engine is on or off. Once I start driving around after about 20 or so minutes the squeak seems to go away especially when I set the heat to be blowing at my feet. I read up on here that I should just spray some white lithium grease on the pivot points, spring and bearings of the clutch pedal and that the problem will most likely go away with some lubrication. Which brings me to my next question. What advice can you guys give me on the removal of the lower dash below the steering wheel and above the pedals because to be able to access anything above the clutch pedal is a pain in the ass to get into, not enough room to get my hand in there, let alone a can of lubricant. Please let me know I appreciate your help! 

• 2 years later...