-
New Battery or Something Else?
Why skimp on the coding? It's just part of replacing a battery to give it a good start in life. Electrical components are very sensitive to voltage fluctuations. Your choice!!
-
Electric seat working but memory buttons not working
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/505532-memory-seats-no-longer-working/
-
Buying a 2019 1.5 TSI SE L 5dr DSG
When I was waiting for my car after being repaired, I sat in a Scala in the showroom. It was really comfortable and a nice dash layout. Definitely something to consider at a later date.
- strange icon
-
Faulty Infotainment System
We need to know what system you have. I can't remember how to bring up the system info.
-
Battery Problem?
BCM replaced, all ok. I didn't tell them what the other garage diagnosed, wanted to see what their diagnosis was.
- Skoda Octavia Locking issue
-
2015 vrs occasional brake judder
Could it be the ABS?
-
Battery Problem?
I don't know. Now at the mercy of the garage☹️ Just count myself lucky this is the first time its had to go into the garage with a problem.
-
Battery Problem?
Small update. Got it into my local garage. They diagnosed the fault as the steering angle sensor which is in the steering wheel assembly. This part is apparently component protected so has to go to a main dealer. Booked in for 10th August.
-
Start stop system
How old is the car?
-
Air conditioner not working
You could try this
-
Start stop system
How old is the battery?
-
Battery Problem?
2013 1.6 TDI. Original battery Monday, drove 200 miles. On reaching destination, car would not lock using the fob. Fob light was working. Drove back home same day. Again, would not lock, used the drivers door emergency lock. Bought new fob battery. Today, would not unlock using the fob. Unlocked it maually. Started normally, that's when I noticed a few things. No interior lights, very faint display on main entertainment screen & the MFD. No front side lights, no daytime driving lights. When I turn on the headlights, they come on, but when I select main beam, the blue warning light comes on but no main beam. Front windows not working, rears ok. Brake pad warning light came on. Passenger door won't unlock Drove in normal London traffic for a couple of hours, a/c working normally as well as s/s. Had to lock it manually but only the drivers door is locking. It all points to a battery problem, but if that was the case I wouldn't expect s/s to work. I don't have a code reader. I was thinking of disconnecting the battery to see if the system would re-set itself before getting a garage involved Before Monday's trip it had been standing for about six weeks. Any advice please?
-
New windscreen - intermittent wipers
Does that mean you've never used them on intermittent?
ords
FREEDOM
-
Joined
-
Last visited