New Enyaq

patrolman

Hi my wife has taken the option of an EV company car and is now waiting delivery lease company quoting 12 - 14 weeks delivery any one else waited this long our dealer recon they could get one quicker or is this sales speak ,any one else had to wait this long ?

Spec Iv80 sport line with winter pack plus and basic drive assist  

10 minutes ago, snalbansed said:

That makes sense.

I've seen others report that private buyers have until now been prioritised over lease buyers, but I don't think anyone can guarantee lead times either way!

We will just have to sit tight and wait then !

I ordered my IV80 sportline in October and the dealer notified me last week the order still hasn't been accepted by Skoda so they're unaware how long the expected delivery will be. We're hoping it'll at least come before April as expecting another kid and bought it for family trips with 2 car seats. Fingers crossed things pick up soon for builds.