Looking at buying Mk III Fabia but small issue on CarPlay is annoying me

As the title suggests I’m looking at a 19 plate MK III SE Fabia. It was my understanding that all of the post facelift Fabia came with CarPlay Android Auto and MirrorLink as standard with SE trim and upwards.

When I went for the test drive I noticed the car had Android Auto and MirrorLink but no CarPlay. I asked the dealer re CarPlay and he said it was an aftermarket extra but he wasn’t sure on what the cost would be.

I’m going back to the dealership at some point next week so I just wanted to make sure I’m not being had over by the dealer and if he’s right what do you think I’d be looking at in terms of costs for the addition.

Thanks

Have you tried plugging your phone into the vehicle using your iphone? 

All Fabias after 2015 (16+) has Android Auto and Car Play. Best to try plug your phone in and if it says it needs to be activated by the dealer then ask for this to be done inclusive of the cars cost. 

Also make sure you ask for the 2 x service play @ £79 (i think it was that cost, might be £89) + full set of floor mats and the umbrella under the passenger footwell as that usually goes walkabouts when a car gets handed back in after its 3 year pcp. 

7 minutes ago, JGrindel said:

Have you tried plugging your phone into the vehicle using your iphone? 

All Fabias after 2015 (16+) has Android Auto and Car Play. Best to try plug your phone in and if it says it needs to be activated by the dealer then ask for this to be done inclusive of the cars cost. 

Also make sure you ask for the 2 x service play @ £79 (i think it was that cost, might be £89) + full set of floor mats and the umbrella under the passenger footwell as that usually goes walkabouts when a car gets handed back in after its 3 year pcp. 

Yeah that’s what I understood as well. When I was there I did in fact plug my phone into the front USB port. The only items which came up were Android Auto and MirrorLink there was no reference to CarPlay.

I have taken some evidence of all of the included extras in the advert for the car so I’ll go in armed with them when I go back to finalise it.