Karoq Bumper Protector

andyspan

Hi,

Has anyone fitted the genuine Karoq rear bumper protector to a 2020 Sportline with colour coded bumpers (part no ZGB57A071001)

Just wanted to be sure before ordering.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, andyspan said:

Hi,

Has anyone fitted the genuine Karoq rear bumper protector to a 2020 Sportline with colour coded bumpers (part no ZGB57A071001)

Just wanted to be sure before ordering.

Yep. I got mine - a black one - from RGM, who supply Skoda. I got it direct from them because it was just under a tenner cheaper than buying it from Skoda at the time.

It isn't any cheaper at the moment, sadly, but it fits properly, looks as spiffy as you like, and does exactly what it says on the tin.

9 minutes ago, Phutters said:

Yep. I got mine - a black one - from RGM, who supply Skoda. I got it direct from them because it was just under a tenner cheaper than buying it from Skoda at the time.

It isn't any cheaper at the moment, sadly, but it fits properly, looks as spiffy as you like, and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Thanks for that, I can go ahead now!😊

3 hours ago, exhaustedhamster said:

Any photos of how it looks?

thanks

I'm not sure these are much better than the one on the RGM website in the link above, but here you go.

Dirty car, filthy day, wet noggin.

1 rz.jpg

2 rz.jpg

4 rz.jpg

5idI.gif

Edited by Phutters
  • Like 1