Smartlink Failing

Hi bought the car last week from Arnold Clark. Had no issues with Apple play at all until a few days ago with it didn’t connect first time - then today it won’t connect at all. Tried factory reset and changing cables. Any help? It says, Smartlink failed 

Firstly double check your iPhone software version, is it too low? Does it need an update? Are you using genuine iphone cables with certified MFI stamp? Does it work with a different phone or even android device? 

If all else fails I would take it back to Arnold Clark, you have 14 days cool off period to refuse the car I am sure and they will be able to solve the issue if not return the car. 

https://www.arnoldclark.com/aftercare-car-warranty

Thanks for this. I’ve tried those suggestions and been in contact with Arnold Clark. They don’t really know what to do I don’t think as it’s a Kia branch and isn’t a Skoda one in England. But I’m going to take it in next week.