Headlight bulb upgrade xenon/led? - 2017 monte carlo 1.0 DSG

Hi fellow Skoda owners,

I'd like to upgrade the bulbs in my fabia's headlights to a nice blue/white gold like xenon or led? as my car has led running lights, I would be nice to have the main beams as LED or Xenon. I've seen Xenon bulbs which are just like standard H7's with the 2 flat pins and also LED. However because of the reflector in-front of the dipped beams bulb would this be an issue with LED lamps or Xenons. Also are LED/xenon bulbs road and mot legal if aftermarket fitted within the original factory headlights - no modifications.

5 hours ago, wilson-uk-85 said:

LED/xenon bulbs road and mot legal if aftermarket fitted within the original factory headlights

NO! Well, not if you don't fit automatic self levelling and headlight washers anyway.

I believe Philips Racing Vision 150% Halogens have a blueish white colour. If you want LED, I think Nighteyes are good but you'll need adapters for them. 

• 4 weeks later...

Philips diamond vision - yeah, they are road ilegal in EU but who knows what bulbs you are using? They are not brighter than normal or blinding other drivers, they are just pure white.