Infotainment Android Auto issue

13 hours ago, TDIum said:

That issue sounds like the phone's power-saving feature is killing off processes when it thinks they are unused. There may be an option to prevent it in the power settings? 

Thank you for this suggestion - I've selected 'don't optimise battery' for the Android Auto app. Will test it tomorrow 👍

The OnePlus is indeed a fantastic phone in every way except this. But this is a big issue for me.

• Like 1

On 22/03/2022 at 20:33, MackyVRS said:

Not sure mate but it worked for me today with another phone. I don't actually have the NAV button my my infotainment but I want to use Google maps so that was what was annoying me.

That's good to know. I'll try with another phone (older) and see if that works. Did you have to go to the dealer to update the smart link option? Cos that's the message I get when I press the smart link button.

On 24/03/2022 at 00:20, Alex_Delarge said:

That's good to know. I'll try with another phone (older) and see if that works. Did you have to go to the dealer to update the smart link option? Cos that's the message I get when I press the smart link button.

No it was already there for me mate

• Like 1