Skoda Connect down again?

Been unable to use the app or website for the last few days... logging out and back in again doesnt work and it seems my car is no longer listed. If I add it back it just fails with a server error.

Anyone else having issues?

I have issues with it all the time... it's a pile of crap and seems to be getting more and more flakey as time goes on.

Assumption is that it's the app rather than the service - never have issues with the website, and the car never complains (although I'm not sure if it would).

• 2 weeks later...

Had no conection for 8 days then started 5/6/22, then started getting faults SOS not working plus couple of others. The complete system went blank car now missing on Skoda Connect web site, On the 8/6/22 Informant up and running again no faults. The help center is useless. Kamiq May 21 plate 3000 miles.