Boot cargo nets for Octavia MKII facelift

Hi all, recently purchased an Octavia MKII facelift Greenline and it doesn't have any boot cargo nets, any ideas what the reference numbers are or which ones will fit?  Seen a few on ebay but difficult to tell if they will do the job.  I have 6 mounting points on the floor and two clips near the light cluster fittings.

Many thanks

Parts diagram for a 2011 Octavia luggage accessories is HERE. There was apparently no new model version for the 2012 year as the listings go from 2011 straight to 2013.

• Like 1

The above link shows the net has just loops in the corners. My 2012 car also has fast connect/disconnect fasters in the loops which allow you take the net in and out easily. Additionally it has plastic covers/connectors which fit onto the metal body loops with a quarter turn. Makes it still faster and easier to attach the net. Same system used on the Mk 1 Octavia except the plastic pieces over the body loop are chromed metal.

I use the Mk1 and Mk2 net systems interchangeably as both fit the mk2.

You may be lucky to find all the parts at a breaker or on line auction site.

32 minutes ago, pikpilot said:

The above link shows the net has just loops in the corners. My 2012 car also has fast connect/disconnect fasters in the loops which allow you take the net in and out easily. Additionally it has plastic covers/connectors which fit onto the metal body loops with a quarter turn. Makes it still faster and easier to attach the net. Same system used on the Mk 1 Octavia except the plastic pieces over the body loop are chromed metal.

I use the Mk1 and Mk2 net systems interchangeably as both fit the mk2.

You may be lucky to find all the parts at a breaker or on line auction site.

I looked up the part number from a 2013 Octy luggage net on skota-parts.com and got this piccy, which looks to have the aforementioned clips:

584ad4aca17a7.jpg

Link is HERE FYI.

Cheers both,

Had a look on ebay, and seen this item in the link below.  The seller's not sure if it will fit though.   Not a problem if you think it won't, it looks reasonably priced (just been re-listed), but adding the link anyway just in case anyone else might fancy it ;) 

https://bit.ly/3CdElxU

Here is a photo of one of my cargo nets showing the 90 deg twist on and off fasteners that take the plastic clips shown in the post above. 

It is well worth trying to find some as the plastic clips are hard to remove from the metal body loops in the side wells.

The black one is made of plastic and came with with my Mk2 and the chromed metal one came with my Mk 1 Octavia.

IMG_0435.JPG

Cheers all, managed to get a genuine net set for a tenner - old stock and last one - back of the net ;)  might come in handy to catch a few crabs off the pier !