Yet another annoyance... Loud knocking sound

So, my Superb likes to keep me on the edge... Yesterday I noticed, on cold start that after getting it to move if I reach for the clutch it does this loud knocking sound like "troc troc troc". It seems to be there only with the clutch depressed and goes away in a few seconds. I don't notice it when the engine warms up, but I've never heard this before in 4 years of ownership. The car was serviced a couple of weeks ago and they supposedly bled the clutch cylinder, could it have something to do with that? Any opinions? Cahnces are I take it in and they cant hear anything... The people at the dealership should get their hearing checked!

Another thing that annoys me is the sound it makes idling cold, this "reek reek reek" you her in the background (together with some chirping if you get close to the belt side). I've heard plenty of diesels and VAG diesels and this doesn't sound right. Been complaining about it since I got the car, they initially said it was the timing belt and that it was changed under warranty, but the engine had absolutely no signs of having been touched. The noise did lessen for a while but it quickly came back and it's quite annoying. 

Here's a link to a video, but it's way more noticeable in the car that in the video (my wife called me right at the end...):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X3djGn6YkFK1f8LD8

Edited by pcspinheiro

• pcspinheiro changed the title to Yet another annoyance... Loud knocking sound

I was listening to my recording and it was probably a mistake to record it with the phone outside the car, the engine noise overlaps a lot with the knocking sound that I'm trying to show. You CAN hear it if you pay attention, it's most prominent right at the beginning of the video. I'll see if I can shoot one where it's clearer.