Alarm System

Ballast

Hi, I am struggling with parts of the manual for my 2022 Kodiaq which hopefully someone can help me with please? Firstly how can I set the alarm system so it does not activate when I leave the dog in the car please?

TIA.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/10/2022 at 15:41, Ballast said:

Hi, I am struggling with parts of the manual for my 2022 Kodiaq which hopefully someone can help me with please? Firstly how can I set the alarm system so it does not activate when I leave the dog in the car please?

TIA.

Is it two quick presses on the lock function on the key fob.? The same as isolating the car for a ferry crossing..

This post should be in the main Kodiaq section... Moderators please move.

Edited by Elamessa

22 minutes ago, Elamessa said:

This post should be in the main Kodiaq section

Agreed. If you left-click on the ellipsis "..." icon at the top right of a post you get options to report or share it. Under Report, you get further radio button options including one for "Wrong Forum".

• Thanks 1