Error Kodes :P 0725,P1780 and P1850 can cause crank no start? octavia 1u, 2004

raspoutine

One of those codes p0725 is a generic code for the crank sensor and wiring, the second should only be a ford and toyota code, and the third has some guidance here - http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/18258/P1850

However, in view of the fact that you appear to be picking up obviously rogue codes with the software, then i would suggest a scan with VCDS may yield a different set of codes.

Finally, in answer to your question, if the first code does actually exist, (my point above would put a doubt over that), then yes, a fault in the crank sensor or the wiring to it would cause that exact issue.

Hope it helps

thanks. I read around and it turns out to be a simple problem some say it has to do with some fuse or some relay. for my part it may be that but the problem there is not any disignation on the relay plate or any explanation? Plus there are not regular relay some with 9 pins others are dual relay and electronic inside which you don't know how to test. The only thing I've figured out is Fuel Relay with NO:409 also it has multiple pins and can't find how to test it.
What I now have are fuses No.28,29,32,34 and 42 which are whole but de-energized and No ECU communication