Customising home page on infotainment

MKNick

Greetings all.

I have a 2022 Octavia with Columbus infotainment, it suggests that I can customise the home page appearance with various functions.

When you turn the infotainment off it allows you to display a handful of clocks, is it possible to show these on the home page whilst it's still on? I'm trying to make the screen darker for night driving but still be able to listen to the radio.

All suggestions gratefully received! tia

IIRC there is a shortcut you can add to the swipedown bar at the top of the screen, which you can press and it makes the screen turn off without switching off the actual infotainment.

I handed my Octavia back however and never bothered looking for the same setting on my Superb as I never really used it on the Octavia, but it was definitely possible to blacken the screen.

Thank you, Gax. I had a quick look but still can't work it out, the previous version had a box to tick which turned the screen dark after 10 secs subject to a hand wave.

Have discovered that if I swipe sideways a couple of times it shows lots of dark rectangles - not quite as aesthetic but much less distraction.

If anyone else has some wisdom I'm all ears.