Maintenance requirements 170 TDI CR DSG

Hi All,

Decide to keep my superb - 160k mileage. The car would go for big service tomorrow in the local trusted garage. Cambelt and water pump were replaced at 76k - and four years ago. I think it should be replaced now again - that was booked. Oil,coolant and all other filters. Wonder if there is something which should be done. DSG was serviced at 140k. I was thinking about the air inlet and maybe egr required some cleaning etc ?  Any suggestions are welcome as I had the car since 2018 and really would like to keep it for another few years as I don't have any problems with it. Thanks. 

Brake fluid, brakes, tyres.

Check suspension.

Air filter, cabin filter (fuel filter(?).

Check battery and alternator.

Air-con(?).

Personally I'd clean the MAF sensor and run a couple of tankfulls of V-Power before, during and after the service.

That's me out of ideas.

3 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

Spelled "delete"?

Wonder why? I never had got any problems with that car, so just looking for advice on what is worth checking or 'done' .