SCALA Bolero update (after ŠKODA app issues)

gosom92051

Hello, everyone,

I have a question about updating the software for the Bolero radio to Scala ( version 07/2019):

After activating Skoda CONNECT I wanted to use the option to unlock/lock the doors with remotes.

1. First I had to be verified by an authorized service center for additional enablement of this function - fulfilled, checked  
  2. However, after this additional activation, the function was not available, or only timeout kept popping up - a ticket was raised and the Skoda expert wrote that a software update was needed at an authorized service center (of course, paid and expensive) - refused a service visit 

When I looked at the information about the current version, no update is offered by the car and no update is available on the Skoda website either.

Anyone able to let me know where I can get the latest software and how best I can upload it to my car?

Current firmware: MEN_EU_SK370_P9494P
Version: 0464

Thank you very much for your help!

On 27/04/2023 at 22:35, gosom92051 said:

Hello, everyone,

I have a question about updating the software for the Bolero radio to Scala ( version 07/2019):

After activating Skoda CONNECT I wanted to use the option to unlock/lock the doors with remotes.

1. First I had to be verified by an authorized service center for additional enablement of this function - fulfilled, checked  
  2. However, after this additional activation, the function was not available, or only timeout kept popping up - a ticket was raised and the Skoda expert wrote that a software update was needed at an authorized service center (of course, paid and expensive) - refused a service visit 

When I looked at the information about the current version, no update is offered by the car and no update is available on the Skoda website either.

Anyone able to let me know where I can get the latest software and how best I can upload it to my car?

Have you got the MyŠKODA app on your phone. It’s £33 for the app to work plus your connect £44

Edited by skoda1982

• 1 month later...
On 27/04/2023 at 23:35, gosom92051 said:

Hello, everyone,

did you update the software? Today 1798 was released.