Skoda Felicia tuning

Hallo. About two or three days l am thinking about to tune my grandfather's Skoda Felicia with 1.3 mpi motor and transform that thing into something like wolf in sheep's skin, weapon with tyres that can destroy sport car driver's ego and dominance. My brilliant or stupid idea is swap 1.8TSI engine with stage1 or stage2, maybe with DSG DQ381 or DQ500 gearbox or manual gearbox and finally make it 4x4 for more traction. My dream is to create something that can be driven like on daily basis, that car in my head is something in the middle, you can drive that in city with comfort, on ring and compete with someone, and if you are rally fan as l am drive on gravel roads. In gravel roads case car requires to raise by 2 inches to have more suspension travel than it has in stock, and of course that also means that suspension with breaks must be changed for more safety. Yes, some of those points have no sense, it is just dream of 19 years old boy that want to drive and have a fun. l hope you like my idea or dream. 

Have a nice times guys 

P.S. my inspiration video: https://youtu.be/bWO0clwKPF0

49 minutes ago, DudefromGeorgia said:

Skoda Felicia with 1.3 mpi motor and transform that thing into something like wolf in sheep's skin

Ok, you want to do a minimum of work to the ride height in this case; think tarmac rally suspension rather than your gravel idea.

Engine/transmission wise, if you can afford it, Felicia "kit car" spec engine, 1.6l Group A engine, 1.8t and VR6 engines have all been done before.

• Love it! 1

53 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

Ok, you want to do a minimum of work to the ride height in this case; think tarmac rally suspension rather than your gravel idea.

Engine/transmission wise, if you can afford it, Felicia "kit car" spec engine, 1.6l Group A engine, 1.8t and VR6 engines have all been done before.

Thanks. l will think more about technical side. l have thought about 1.8T 20V engine, in my country they are cheaper and maeby l will use that, instead of 1.8TSI