CarPlay not working

Hi, I’ve just recently purchased a Skoda Fabia MPI 75 SE 2019 plate. I bought an Apple cable for the car and car play worked for the day since then it will not connect at all and says no ‘playable files found’ while the car play did work for the one day it was making a crackling sound while playing music. Just wondering if anyone has any idea as I’m not the best when it comes to cars and I’ve tried everything in my phone settings. Thank you 

Press and hold your Menu/Setup button for about 10 seconds, this will take you into the Engineering mode where you can look up Software Train.

If MEN2_EU_SKGPx_XyyyyZ format, then MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L version 8755 will be the fix for crackling audio.

5 hours ago, varooom said:

Press and hold your Menu/Setup button for about 10 seconds, this will take you into the Engineering mode where you can look up Software Train.

If MEN2_EU_SKGPx_XyyyyZ format, then MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L version 8755 will be the fix for crackling audio.

Hi thank you for this, the software is P7381L how do I update it to the 8755 version? 

• 9 months later...