SIII 2017 L&K 150TDI ~100k miles - what's it really worth?

Hi all, am looking for some valued opinions beyond the online valuations.

I'm having to let my beloved L&K go due to Co Car policy. She's close to 98k miles, but running great with FDSH inc belt/water pump service last year and tracking done 12m ago. Still delivers 700-800 miles per tank with long term 'onboard' efficiency of 57-59mpg.

Everything original, no modifications, no accidents, no rust, not engine mods etc.  Alloys will benefit from a refurb, but that's it.

What with inflation and varying views on EVs, what do you think this car is worth. It won't be a trade in because we're all moving to salary sacrifice lease at work.

Thoughts appreciated.

Ultimately it is worth what someone will pay.

You can try a few websites like motorway or webuyanycar and get a ballpark, or simply take it to a local car dealer and get a price.

Not clear to me if you are selling it because you want a company car, or if it is not yours to sell (no one should be able to dictate your private vehicle).  

If you were selling it to a relative I would split the difference between trade in and what it will go on a forecourt as, probably about £1700-2300 difference on a 98k mile car

Cheers John, my car allowance has been going in my pocket for a while, but that time is coming to an end if I do not get an eligible car, so realistically I need to get an electric co car since this Superb will be told old given our company rules. So a sale is needed with regret.  I cannot afford an equivalent nearly new superb unfortunately.