[SOLD] Selling my 2013 Skoda Superb 3.6 V6

bfg_hightower

[UPDATE: Car is sold]

Hello Briskoda! I got the notification yesterday that my Enyaq VRS is in the UK and on its way to me; so I need to sell my daily runner Skoda Superb to make space (according to my wife). So hereby request for interest!

For the uninitiated - yes, this is a 3.6 litre V6 Skoda Superb. It is the size of a limousine (I am over 6’8” and fit comfortably with room for another me in back seat) and is super smooth and comfortable. And quick. 

bad stuff first: alloys have a couple of scratches, some discolouration on some of the chrome plastics, some stone chips on the bonnet down to base coat, a few scratches in plastic trim, some of the air vents are broken, some damage to the after market rubber boot liner - see pictures, happy to take/send more if you need.

good stuff: recent MOT, less than 97000 miles, all seats heated and aircon, sun roof, never a mechanical issue with engine, full service history FSH, creamy smooth automatic box, V6 power, four wheel drive 4x4, newish tyres (+I’ll throw in a set of winters for the right price), I have installed a Qi phone charger which can go with the sale or I can remove if preferred, plus the full high spec of 2013 Elegance model - Bluetooth, CD changer, Digital radio, SD card reader, twin climate etc. 

ugly stuff: that twin hatch boot is just irritating… I need to shift it fairly quickly if I value my marriage and you’ll need to arrange collection from bonnie Aberdeenshire, Scotland.

I’m looking for offers over £6,300.

IMG_9473.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

IMG_9470.jpeg

IMG_9469.jpeg

IMG_9471.jpeg

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9477.jpeg

IMG_9476.jpeg

IMG_9478.jpeg

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9479.jpeg

IMG_9480.jpeg

IMG_9481.jpeg

Edited by bfg_hightower
Car is sold
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • bfg_hightower changed the title to [SOLD] Selling my 2013 Skoda Superb 3.6 V6
  • Dean locked this topic